- feeling persecuted, particularly after he seeks support
- feeling a failure & feeling humiliating misery
- Attempting suicide but not succeeding
- Unable to find a place to live
- Accused of being delusional
- Arbitrarily detained
- Subjected to torturous forced drugging 24/7 indefinitely under a public health order
- Resenting people who have a job, a home and whom can smile enough to seem happy
- You mean he was homeless and he was exposed to the elements?
- You mean he was scared that someone was going to report him to psychiatrists?
- You mean that he was terrified of arbitrary detention and torture under the Mental Health legislation and couldn’t tell anyone because they would report him?
- You mean his government was exploiting him and he was desperately trying to work out the reason he was being persecuted in this vile, cruel fashion and was grasping at any reason he could think to explain the destruction on his life under government legislation?
- You mean he did an unconscionable crime?
The regime has not ended, the forced human experimentation continues to expand unabated, human rights denied as people are maimed and murdered because psychiatrists point at us and accuse of us with some nebulous jargon.