When was whitecoat greed first identified?
Is there more than one type of whitecoat greed?
How many people experience whitecoat greed?
What are the common signs of whitecoat greed?
- Delusions — having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary, though this may just be subterfuge and insidious sales talk, there are some schools that say psychiatrists actually believe that what the pharmaceutical representatives are saying is true, though, this is the idea that psychiatrists have been indoctrinated by their own lies, like disciples of a despicable religion. These non-factual things that psychiatrists utter on a regular basis, come across as delusional, especially when ‘chemical imbalance’ theories are mouthed, when they’ve long-been debunked as non-factual.
- Violence – psychiatrists commit mass persecution of people who want nothing to do with them & torture those people until they break under torture for financial gain.
- Impaired communication – psychiatrists tend to only partially answer questions, or giving answers that are completely unrelated or become aggressive and agitated at being questioned.
- Impaired and fraudulent occupational, academic and crude social functioning due to the nature of their vile trade they attempt to call care/ help/ medicine when it is nothing of the kind
- Problems with managing personal care, including cleanliness, regularly dousing themselves with toxic petroleum-based substances believing that is ‘personal hygiene’.
What causes whitecoat greed?
- A pharmaceutical scale, and accountants balance book in the neurotransmitters intonation and claim in the brain (neurotransmitters are chemically & EMF/EMR sensitive) – also other kinds of theories, purported to be science, whitecoats are told to repeat and not argue with, so they can get lucrative returns.
- Genetics – an immediate family history of any eugenicists, especially psychiatrists, human researchers, media moguls, or government legislators
- Variations in brain chemistry and structure – caused by psychoactive drugs, petroleum-based substances in hospital air conditioners, floor cleaners, personal products, preservatives in food, and pharmaceuticals; as well as EMF/EMR acoustic control.
- Environmental factors – exposure to viruses, deprivation, or toxins while in the womb and iatrogenic effects from medico experiments on mother and child while in the womb.
- Hospital birthing defects and lucrative research processes or variations that affect human kindness during childhood
- Other risk factors that may trigger symptoms or onset are affluenza, prejudice, eugenics indoctrination methods, the use of toxic chemicals, and the torturing of small and large animals as part of their training and career development.
Is whitecoat greed difficult to recognise?
Is whitecoat greed stoppable?
Is whitecoat greed more common in men or women?
If you are concerned that someone is suffering from whitecoat greed to the extent that they are being arbitrarily detained and tortured 24/7 indefinitely) you can:
- stand in the street and protest until the whitecoat who is maiming and potentially murdering the person, ceases doing so,
- write a government petition, an open letter or follow the UN OHCHR application process for such violations.