Garth does not deserve to be maimed, silenced and eventually murdered by psychiatrists, for the purpose of cruel, invasive lucrative forced human research. Be with Garth and other Victims of Psychiatrists when they tell you -
Solidarity with Garth Daniels and all the VOP that have and do try to fight off torturers, then are silenced, their mentality discredited, and denied a plea of self defence when putting up a resistance to being attacked by torturing psychiatrists & coterie. Stop these outrageous lies written up by the torturing psychiatrists. Garth is fighting for his life! Everyone deserves to be allowed to live and defend themselves against the horrendous violence the psychiatrists inflict.
The requirement that a person comply with torture in restrictive settings without any resistance, in order that they might be released into the community, where they will still be required to comply with torture, or be put back in detention is OUTRAGEOUS. This is not democratic, it doesn't give a person any chance to refuse 'medical treatment', or have any kind of autonomy over their lives. It turns humans into laboratory specimens, giving them no chance to form friendships, fall in love, no career prospects... total exploitation, servitude for the benefits of whitecoats and their coterie gaining more and more money and control to propagate the lies that they are benevolent doctors to people like Garth they are abusing. To abuse people like this does not make a safer more peaceful society! When psychiatrists poison people, it hurts the victim, their friends, their family and the rest of the community.
These terms, why are they permitted as diagnosis from a psychiatrist that has been inflicting torture, and used to justify such things as denying legal process or other human rights ?
- Blunt affect (ie forced drugs causing a partial shut-down of the nervous system)
- Fluctuating mental state (ie fear of the torturer, attempt to assert strength of identity, autonomy, careful to say the right thing, careful not to say too much, fear, outrage, pain…)
- Social withdrawal (ie no one enjoys talking to torturers)
- Superficial engagement (ie pretending to be friendly & engaging to a vicious dehumanising torturer isn’t easy.)
- Guarded (ie Who wouldn’t be guarded around a torturer)
- Insight poor (ie Torturers who expect their victims to all be indoctrinated into total submission with their horrific demands)
- Talking to self (ie When you’re isolated and being tortured, who else is friendly enough to talk to? And, you have to thrash things out with someone, so why not a role-play. Besides sometimes the constant infliction of torture causes spontaneous speech. So what.)
- Poverty of thinking (ie don’t want to talk the torturer)
- Difficult to engage (ie Who doesn’t have difficulties engaging with torturers?)
Forced psychiatry cannot be holistic, to say it can is perverting language.